The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“ Buyer”) using the services of The Economy of Love Standard (EoL) for making purchases through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by the Payment Gateway Service provider, through EoL’s website i.e.https://economyoflove.net. Each Buyer is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that EoL will release specific personal information about the Buyer if required to do so in the following circumstances:
- a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
- b) to protect or defend EoL’s legal rights or property, the EoL site, or EoL
- c) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud,
situations involving potential threats to the security, and integrity of EoL
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
- Once a Buyer has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail of the Services.
- EoL’s rights, obligations, and undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in Egypt, as well as any directives/ procedures of the Government of Egypt, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of EoL’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any Buyer’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by EoL with respect to such use. Each Buyer accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of EoL.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Buyer and EoL. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Buyer and EoL. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The entries in the books of EoL and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of EoL and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the Buyer and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Limitation of Liability
- EoL has made this Service available to the Buyer as a matter of convenience. EoL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The Buyer agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that EoL reserves the right to terminate the rights to use the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
- EoL and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information, or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, nonperformance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the EoL and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering, or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- EoL and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the Buyer on account of:
(I) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information
transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway or Services in
connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The Buyer shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and EoL and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The Buyer agrees that EoL or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Buyer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond EoL’s reasonable control.
- The Buyer agrees, understands, and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft, and/ or fraud, and EoL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken toward guarding against the unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the Buyer, EoL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- EoL, the Payment Service Provider(s), and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained on the Website.
The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state-of-the-art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transactions. EoL shall not be liable for any failure by the Buyer or third party making the payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The Buyer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Buyer shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Buyer further agrees and undertakes to provide a correct and valid debit/credit card details.
- The Buyer may make his/ her payment to EoL by using a debit/credit card or through an online banking account. The Buyer warrants agree and confirm that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The Buyer is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card or bank account for such transactions;
- The Buyer is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The Buyer authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the
payment selected by such Buyer along with the applicable amount.
- The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient credit is available on the
nominated card/ bank account when making the payment to permit the
Payment Gateway /Net Banking Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to pay for the EoL Carbon Credits Certificate online. EoL or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or
implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the
Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User
expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own
risk and responsibility of the User.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refund for Chargeback Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the Buyer for any reason whatsoever, such Buyer shall immediately approach EoL with his/ her claim details and claim a refund from EoL alone. Such refund (if any) shall be made only by EoL via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as EoL deems appropriate. No claims for refund/chargeback shall be made by any Buyer to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event, such a claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Chargeback” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The Buyer shall directly contact EoL for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by EoL alone in line with their policies and rules.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server-related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the Buyer shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact EoL via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by EoL to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the Buyer may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
Product and Services sold
EoL carbon Credits Certificates